BHS Values Statement
We are committed to:
- Continuously evaluating our institution in order to address the needs of the present and meet the challenges of the future.
- Promoting active participation and cooperation in learning by students, staff, parents and community.
- Nurturing confident, capable, life-long learners.
- Developing meaningful opportunities for learning within a variety of settings.
- Providing support, respect, and encouragement to enable students to develop their unique gifts and talents.
- Providing an environment that is conducive to the development and display of behaviors, which foster respectful relationships.
- Expecting students to demonstrate honesty, self-discipline, accountability and integrity.
- Modeling and maintaining a clean, safe, orderly, and healthy environment.